Let’s Break The Ice With Humor! Try these Funny first date questions to ask a man for unlimited giggles!
Going on dates can be quite overwhelming, especially if it is your first time ever!
You may feel nervous and giddy. All the more so if you are an introverted person.
Whether you are going on your first date with your crush or meeting someone from Tinder for the first time ever, funny first-date questions can actually serve as a great conversation starter.
Instead of fidgeting around or sitting awkwardly silent, try asking these hilariously funny date questions to enhance the vibe.
Dating is all about knowing each other, and nothing can beat funny questions if you want to know someone closely. I am sure you don’t wanna spend the rest of your life with a boring person who has zero sense of humor.
But wait! What kind of questions can serve as date conversation starters? Which questions won’t make you sound cringe?
Since you are here, I would assume that you are most probably preparing for your first date and want to know more about funny first-date questions.
Don’t worry, just stay with me and keep scrolling down! I promise to turn your first date from drab to fab with just a few funny questions.
53 Funny First Date Questions to Keep Those Dating Blues Away!
- What is true, according to you- the existence of ghosts or aliens?
- Which cartoon character would you like to embody or copy in real life?
- Suppose you are drunk. What weird food combinations are you most likely to try?
- If given an option which real-life celeb would you love to befriend for the rest of your life?
- What was your favorite cartoon character that you grew up watching?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever done during your high school days?
- If you are a morning person, what’s that one thing that keeps you motivated to not hit the snooze button?
- What are your secret hidden talents that you don’t want the world to know about?
- What’s that one embarrassing thing you have done and managed to get away with as a 10 year old kid?
- What would you choose as an ideal weekend activity- sing your go-to karaoke song with friends or binge-watch your favorite rom-com series?
- What’s the story behind the worst school photo you ever got clicked?
- What was your very first impression when you got to know about me?
- Let’s discuss the most embarrassing date story we ever had!
- If you would ever get the chance to play the role of a famous person in their biopic, who would that person be?
- What is that one song in your playlist that makes your mood go from 1 to 100?
- What is the craziest thing that reminds you of your college days?
- Since you are an established content creator, I would love to know how many selfies you click to get that one perfect Insta story.
- What’s the worst dating app that you ever came across?
- If we are to meet on our next date, which go-to song would you like to sing to impress me?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how madly are you infatuated with your celebrity crush?
- Which was the most embarrassing song that your parents made you sing as a kid in front of your relatives?
- Online dating or offline dating- what’s your taste?
- What is the worst pickup line that you have used to impress your first-ever crush?
- Can you remember a few inappropriate moments when you burst out in laughter even though the situation demanded the opposite?
- Which celebrity do you think was your girlfriend in your past life?
- Would you ever like to participate in a food fight?
- What is the most annoying habit of your boss that drives you crazy every day at work?
- What is the most useless talent your sibling has that you absolutely hate?
Need more such questions to spice up your date conversations? Here you go!
Some more funny first date questions to ask a man That Would Help You Know Him Better!
- How do you manage to laugh at the stale jokes of your manager just before the appraisal months?
- Would you slap your best friend for a million dollars?
- What’s the worst joke that you made to impress your ex?
- What is that one food which you absolutely cannot live without?
- What is the worst Halloween costume that you have ever worn so far?
- If you are a night owl, then what’s the best thing that keeps you awake throughout the night?
- What is that word which you have always pronounced wrong since your childhood?
- What’s that one thing you find strange about your current job?
- What is the worst joke that your boss has ever made?
- Would you love to explore a haunted house with me on our next date?
- If you were not an investment banker, then what would be your dream job?
- What should be the ideal date’s personality that you have visualized before meeting me?
- If we are to take this relationship further, would you agree to share the password of your Netflix accounts with me?
- What’s that worst outdoor date experience that ruined your mood forever?
- What are some of the quirkiest date tips that your boy gang has bombarded you with?
- Have you ever pranked any random person to get views on social media?
- Have you ever made out with your ex in a movie theatre?
- Have you ever sneaked in food items in a movie theatre?
- Who is that celebrity couple whom you low-key feel jealous of?
- What’s the first thing you will do if you meet a famous person in real life?
- What’s the craziest thing you will do to save your bestie?
- Explain yourself in just three words.
- What’s your favorite random food combination that you have discovered out of the blue?
- If you could trade lives with an A-rated Hollywood celeb, who would that be?
- Share some funny stories from your childhood summer camp trips.
- What’s the funniest injury story you have got from your bicycle learning days?
How Can Asking Funny Questions Be Helpful on Your First Date?
1. Funny questions can kick off a great first date.
If your introverted a$$ refuses to speak up, then funny first-date questions can actually be a life savior for you. They will literally save you from crickets and enhance the vibe of your date.
Asking silly yet funny questions will open up new topics of discussion where both you and your partner can talk without feeling stressed or awkward.
You two will end up laughing like kids, and this, indeed, is a great start to your dating experience.
2. You actually tend to connect better with your partner.
Relationship coaches stress the fact that a relationship that starts with laughter and fun definitely goes a long way. You gradually tend to form deeper connections and bonds.
Instead of fumbling upon an awkward conversation starter, go for fun talks. Test each other’s sense of humor.
Laugh so hard together that your eyes get watery.
Years down the lane, you will definitely cherish those moments together.
3. Funny banters help you overcome your nervousness.
We all have gone through disastrous dating experiences just because we could not overcome our nervousness. That initial jittery feeling and anxiety when you are on your first date can prove catastrophic.
From dropping wine on his shirt to ending up placing a wrong order that you absolutely don’t like, you make all types of blunders when you are nervous. Before you even think of impressing your partner, the date gets over.
Instead of ruining your date by staying awkward, it is better to ask funny questions to your partner. This funny banter will keep the spark of the date alive.
Never for once you will feel weird or experience a dull or boring moment. And most importantly, your charming smile will entice your partner.
4. You get to know the person by asking the right funny first date question.
By asking funny questions, you can actually get to know whether or not the person passes the vibe check.
If you are planning to spend the rest of your life with a person, you should definitely know about his mindset.
Whether or not he gets your jokes, whether or not he is as funny as you are, whether or not he gets offended by the slightest banter- you must know all these if you are looking for something long-term.
Funny date questions In a Nutshell
First-date conversations do not have to be dreary and dull. You don’t want your partner to ghost you because of your weird and awkward behavior.
To ease things up, ask funny deep questions that would keep the two of you engrossed. You will never run out of topics to talk about. Also, there won’t be too much negativity or silence at your table.
Next time your crush asks you out on a date, skim through this article and trust me, babe, your date will definitely last a few hours. Having the right sense of humor and that charming smile on your lips will surely keep him glued to his chair.
He will yearn for more! Yes, guys always have soft corners for girls who can make them laugh.
I hope these questions have calmed your speeding heart down! So, put on that smoking hot corset dress, get your hair and nails done, and set out to slay with your words and smile!
Babe, you are gonna kill it! Will be back soon with another banger piece of content. See ya’ll! Toodles xo!
Related articles to Funny First date questions to ask a man
- 120 Juicy AF Who’s Most Likely To Questions For Couples To Have Genuine Fun
- 35 Undeniable Signs He Is Serious About You [& Is Dreaming Bout’ You]
- 17 Late Night Date Ideas That Are Sure To Heat Things Up
- 26 Sexy Date Night Ideas That’ll Fire Up The Passion